My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Ku Tahu Kau Rindu




Setiap butir bicara yg dilafazkan, setiap kata azimat yg di luahkan, juga setiap taburan janji yg bakal dikotakan, ku terima dirimu seadanya.

Biar berlekuk liku dugaan yg di tempuh, biar bertubi tubi cabaran yg singgah, malah biar pun pedang menghiris leher, ku tetap teguh dgn menanti kamu.

Akan ku jaga setiap milikmu, akan ku pateri cinta murnimu, serta akan ku potretkan kisah kita, untuk santapan di hari tua.

Im drowning in your love, im stuck in your heart, im phantasmal with your words, im flying without wings when you whispering in my ears. Im losing my mind when you are not around.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: