My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Masalah

Kalau korg ada masalah pada sapa korang lepas kan stress? Mcm mana cara korg lepaskan tansion? Nak cerita kat kawan rapat, depe pon ada masalah sendiri, share ceritaa nanti takut dia cerita kat orang lain plak, atau pun by the end dpe suruh kita tingggal kan je punca pembawa masalah tu. Kalau ada masalah dengan mak mertua nak cerita dgn sapa? Suami, nanti depe gado anak beranak. Ada masalah dengan kekasih, cerita kat teman nanti ada yg ambil kesempatan lak.

Stressnyeee..

No comments: