My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Donut cokolat

"dik, donut mcm dunkin tu xde ke?"
Terpinga aku kejap bila akak tu mintak donut dunkin.. Adoi, nak dunkin pegi highway tapah la, itu je yg pling dekat kat perak ni, kat ipoh pun xde inikan pulak kat pekan batu gajah ni, kak oi.. Hahahaa.. Memang tergelak dibuatnya.. Rupanya akak tu mintak donut coklat.. Ceh! Ada rupe ke mcm dunkin? Celah mana rupenya? Hahaha...
"maaflah kak, donut cokelat dah abeh..hihi..:-!"
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: