My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halaju

Pengumuman!
Permohonan pengambilan pelajar ijazah sarjanamuda UiTM telah dibuka. Kepada pemohon hendaklah membeli no pin dia BSN terdekat untuk login di laman sesawang UiTM.

Aduh! Wat should I do? Nak sambung pengajian atau teruskan usaha membina bukit wangmas?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

taurus zomba said...

apply la.....choose carefully k..

AboutHer.. said...

orait Abg Buncit!