My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nanti Datang le LAGI..

Wah! Betul ke apa yg aku rasa ni? Atau hanya syok sendiri..


Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah... 18 march 2012...

Dalam aku berat sangat nak drive kea kampar akhirnya perjalanan ditemani Si Dia... Bior betik! Tapi itulah yg dah berlaku... Hahahaaa! Seyes, kelakar pun ada tapi tahankan jela... Lagi pun ayah bukannya sihat... Dulu...pernah aku bawak jumpa ayah juga tapi dah nampak sangat dapat tentangan walaupun pada dasarnya bukan halangan dari ayah, cuma sedikit cucukan dari golongan yg kurang perihatin.. Tapi kali ni insya'Allah everything goes well perhaps..


Hurm...hope ayah dapat rasa apa yg Si Dia rasa...and ayah dpt lend a little bit ksh syg sorg ayah pd Si Dia..huhu..


To both of you, ayah, si dia,

I Love You All So Damn Much..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: