My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

get well soon..

biar cinta diduga lautan gelora
aku setia menujulang namamu dijiwaku

apa2 pon life mst go on..itu jela ayat yg selalu dikatakan bila dah frust..
tuhan tolonglah.. sesungguhnya aku tak mampu lalui segalanya ini sendirian.. engkau kurniakan lah kekuatan yang kental, jiwa yang cekal, dan pembimbing yang tegar utk menerima aku..
aku redha jika ini ketentuinya namun aku berusaha walau pahit.. biarlah tak siapa tahu tapi aku tahu apa yang aku mahu dalam hidup ini..

No comments: