My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

sampai mati aku rindu

https://plus.google.com/photos/105637050400687290561/albums/5282492909590170609?banner=pwa

air mata mengalir tak terhenti, sedu melanda berombak tsunami dada.. tak siapa tahu..kompom sume igt ini rekaan semata..

serius, tak terlintas akan kuar link ni..sekali klik..

ya ALLAH.. dah nak dekat 3-4 tahun aku cuba lupakan segalanya.. hari ni dia datang kembali.. kenapa?

setiap gambar di hayati.. setiap gambar membawa seribu erti.. setiap klik otak berlari-lari ke memori lama.. setiap air mata membuat aku lemah bila terkenang musibah yang menimpa.. kuatkah aku waktu sume itu berlaku? dimana kau?

sungguh.. aku sayang kamu.. sayang yang teramat sangat.. punye kita bertahan tapi akhirnya runtuh juga angan-angan kita.. kenapa?

just sebab mulut orang, kita kecundang juga..

i really wish that you know my feeling right now.. i do..miss you.. even i know there is no more space for us to turn back the great and lovely memories back.. but i still hope there is a chance for me to tell you.. my dreams is to be beside you all my life time till my death come..

aku doakan kau berjaya.....

No comments: