My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

tanzzion!

i have new story to share wif you guys out there who have a time to read my blog. It is maybe kind of boring but i love the story goes. And i am sorry if my english is fucking bad ya.. hehehee...

HE is a very charming boy and handsome ofkoz. HE live in the happy family in the small town in the west of Nivada. HE move out from the town in the middle of June 2001, bekoz HE furthered HIS studies at local univercity on degree in social psychology course. HE was the top student in College of Liberal Arts. After HE graduated and get HIS Ph.D, HE worked and achieved a very good life. HE never forget HIS lovely parents and others siblings. HE love HIS two sweet sisters and HIS little brother so much. And the most important is, HE never miss ALLAH as well. Alhamdulillah, HE was rise in the correct way as the muslim, praying all days and nights, seeking blessing from ALLAH and both of HIS parents all the times.

In the end of 2008, HE transfered to HIS parents home town city and HE decided to find HIS relatives that HE never seen before and it was HIS family intend also. HE wish that one day HE will bring along HIS familys to this town and live happly together like others family around the neigbourhood. The very sweet memories that HE always missed.

Presently, HE enjoying HIS career so much and everybody love working with HIM until there is a few of HIS clique admire at HIM secretly. HE was so gorgeous and perfect chap in the woman eyes. But grivous, HIS not that type, who love to make a fun with the chicks, hanging around by wasteful his time and doing nothing. For HIM, staying at home with HIS family online in the net is much more meanful and happiers moment.

Until one night, HE had a dream, the dream that haunted HIM all the times. In the dream, HE meet one guy that HE never know who he was. The guy told HIM somethings about the life journey and pointed his finger to some lady across the mountant. Guessing, searching, wondering, and keep thinking the means behind the dream and who is that guy, did HE know him? Or that dreams just the setans tried to play fool with HIM. Question mark.....

No comments: