My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

bosan!

There is a tale i have to tell about, a man who lost his heart and gave his life as well the one his loved this way. Can he die? Event if death take him away?

Come hear this fable...

Once upon a time a man loved a beauty but his love for her he had to hide. For the lady was famed for her beauty, in the world far and wide. A tale of these two hearts alone, is the love story of my LIFE.

The man had only one dream, for the beautiful lady to be his heart's queen. Little did he know it was all in vein. What he thought was happiness, but it turned out to be pain. Why did this happen and for what in the entire tale.

The story goes..
The beauty had already given her heart away. Our man unaware was still ensnared but his dreams had to shatter one day.Tale of shattered dreams and a broken heart left alone is the story of my LIFE.

There is a tale i have to tell the one who laughs the most, one day he cries as well. The beauty was madly in love. In return she was battered.

The story goes..
The man her beauty had her heart on, from inside was a con. Because she loved a rogue, she was caught in his lies, and one day he left her to die. The heartbreak of a woman who died alone, is the story of my LIFE.

Why dose a murderer not understand? it's a crime that cannot be buried in the sand. Is a stain that never will fade, but is stamped, and will remain etched forever on his hand. When beauty was slayed someone did reach there in haste. He tried to save her, but it was to late. Love had to shed tears for the loss.

The story goes..
That someone who saw the killer's face that man has comeback today. Listen to the life's pace, what it says, the felon should know now, death is dancing around him and how. This circle of life, death and karma well known, is the story of my LIFE...

No comments: