My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Monday, January 17, 2011

pre monolog..

today is 17th of January, 2011...
3 months to go for my birthday... and for almost 2 months I wasting my time doing nothing, just helping my sister run up her cake business at kampung... some said patience is a virtue, others said it so unavailing waiting for the end... just go on with what has fate for you... go on? is only that what i have to do? just go on? what if i will never be success in my life? keep on hoping, waiting, crying, and dying? like that? is that is what you trying to tell me?

By the way this fellas looking at me, they always though I am from the rich, happy, and lucky family. But the truth is, I am just an ordinary girl who is hoping can bring a joy and happiness in my family. Yeah, You can tell that my personality doesn't show im suffering from family problem. Also, I know Your first impression when You saw me, doesn't look like im dying for bring forward my own self. Even I admit that I am from the comfy background, without anyone realise because of the conflict of politician now days plus the unstable economic, we had a very extremely family eco problem.

Can You imagine, I have to sacrifice my own future, my own career, my dream, my satisfaction, for my mum. At all time will be like this. But I am not blaming her for what happen, because I trust on my mother's premonition. The nurture is in my blood stream. Insya'ALLAH...

~aniki~

No comments: