My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New field

Hari ni aku mula kerjaya baru as admin entry data kat area ipoh. Sebuah syarikat international yg di kendalikan seorang mam besar cina. So far oklah. Biasalah make mistake in 1st day. Dari kesilapan kita belajar untuk memajukan diri. Tapi seyes agak takot sebab everytime make mistake nama akan dipanggil. Aduh, aku lemah bila nama aku diseru2.

At the same time, aku tak lupa member aku, atikah, terus aku contact dia and ajak join keje sini. Tempat tinggal takpe wat masa ni leh tinggal dgn aku nanti same2 la kami merempat kat umah yong lak. Hope kali ni aku akan jadi lebih tabah dan cekal untuk menghadapai masa depan yang ,mendatang.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4