My photo
So lost deep inside, Is all that makes me. My true identity, Is hard to see. To my friends and family, I’m a different me. I have a secret identity, Wonder if you’ll ever see. My thoughts and actions, Are all that makes me, But some things I may do, May not describe me. Now look inside me, If you ever feel, like it, I’m no-one but me, Never hiding my identity. Don’t say I am hypocrisy, Because I never showed you, two of me. Now please, Look at me, Try to see the real me. I’m no-one but, my real identity.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Re-put-tee-syen

Hurm...hari ni im kind of improve gak la..dari pagi nama aku tak diseru sampai la Mam yg mulakan..mula tu igt xde la depe nak seru nama aku lepas dah kena dgn Mam, bertalu-talu kena seru. Skali chek kat bord, hamek kau byk gile aku salah tapi juz minor mistake la...tp mmg bez la aku kna nganjing dgn kumbang hilang seri tu..shit toi...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: